Tuesday 6 December 2011

the shortest one :D

Assalamualaikum :)

Hey there ! last Monday I have a very very short class with miss Zu . Its like about 15 minutes and she needs to go for a meeting \I think so/  BUT..


when you feel excited that your lecturer cancel the class , she will give you a homework ==' oh yeah its an essay . I need to make an essay based on the character on my mind . Also I need to put a picture so I choose him \muehehe/

I wish I could find someone like him aww :')

\hihi/ then I need to change his character . no more Aaron Aziz but someone else who I create by myself . It was an interesting essay and I can do it by an hour ! yeah its not perfect much but I felt the enjoyment to write this essay . thumbs up Hanis . hehe .

so thats all peeps :) meet you again my sweetie jelly <3


No comments: