Sunday 11 December 2011

tribute to P. Ramlee :)

Assalamualaikum peeps :') 

Last  wednesday we were asked to act in one of P. Ramlee's movie . yeah I really like it :*

My Group chose one of the scene in Pendekar Bujang Lapok , you still remember this movie ??


I was played the role of P.Ramlee while Haa as ajis , aira as sudin, niena as teacher ros and ezuwan as Pak abu ^^

**sorry to aira and ezuwan because I don't have any picture for both of you \peace/

We played the scene when they go to school and learn how to read . It was sooo funny :D
I think they don't laugh for Ramlee's character , but they laugh at me =='

The winner for this activity is Group 1 , by Nabilah , Megat , Hazwani and Syafiqah , KOMANDER's group \hihihihi/ My group  only got one vote , so the rest chose their group . and Nabilah won as the best actress . I was totally agree because she was so funny and really good in acting . Callooh Callay Nabilah >< While Taufik won for the good actor , well done peep !

My opinion , this activity show us that P. Ramlee is a legendary artist because he was the actor , the director , the singer , and he was so talented . No one can replace him :)

Al Fatihah to Allahyarham Ramli bin Puteh :)

No comments: