Friday 2 December 2011

BEL 260 :)


Assalamualaikum peeps :)

hihi . this is my third blog . no actually this is my fourth blog \hihi/ . I felt excited when my lecturer , Miss Zu ask we to create a blog about BEL 260 class . As you know , I really love blogging and addicted with it . My BEL 260 this 2nd semester was really different and better than last semester \really bored/ but thanks to you Miss Zu because make the class really exciting for me ><

Tuesday
29 November 2011
Well , the class was at 4pm and of course I don't like evening class . yeah I'll feel so tired and doesn't have any intentions to be in the class == . BUT , I have a presentation to do . I'll be going to present about my friends biodata and my partner will do the same thing . I was a little bit nervous because I don't like to represent in front of my classmates . \I'm a shy person :p/ Before the presentation Miss Zu explain to us about what we will learn in BEL 260 this semester . Thank God because I'm not present it today and the others doing their good job making me laugh muehehe . WAIT ! I forgot to tell you that we need to tell 4 facts about our friend and one of it must be a LIE !! and we need to guest it . I can't stop laughing because everyone tried to find which one is the lie . BHAHA . can you belive that Megat is in a relationship with LISA SURIHANI ?? prur prur :3

KAHKAH x)

Wednesday
30 November 2011


Nursollleha bt Ghani :)


Oh noo it was my turn ==' my present partner is Leyha . she ask me to start it first so I introduce her .

her name is Nursolleha Bte Ghani
She comes from Johor , live in Taman Permas Jaya
She has 7 siblings , and she is the fifth
4 facts about her is ...
  • Addicted with comics
  • Do not like red
  • love to watch football match
  • clumsy person :p
yeah she is a clumsy person :D we admit it HOHO . can you guest what is the lie about her ??? :*

After that , Miss Zu asked me to do an outdoor activities . THUMBS UP Miss Zu hihi coz I like it mucho mucho :p She tried to make the class more interesting and you do it so well \peace/ we make 2 groups and 2 circle . everyone will talk in english with their partner and exchange it after 1 minute . I don't know how to explain it ==' we talk about ourself , football, movie with different partner \wootwoot/ Of course I like to share about my feveret movie , DESPICABLE ME :D but when with Megat ...

Hanis : What is your favourite movie ??
Megat : Remember the titans .
Hanis : ??? errr ...
Megat : it is about American Football bla bla bla , it such an old movie .
Hanis : yeahh -.-

luckily he watch Secretariat so I have something to share with him . == 


having fun to learn english ^^
Thursday
 1 December 2011
Welcome December , my favourite month \hikhok/ For the first time I have a night classes you knowww !!! yeah I know I know -.-' we learned about contextual clues and it was an interesting topic . we also learned about one new word \I think/ which is bizarre xD you know what is bizarre ?? ohh I know you feel bizarre with my english rite ?? yeah I understand =____='

you can go here to know what is contextual clues :)

I know I'm not good enough in english . *crickets sound*

kbai :p

No comments: