Wednesday 11 January 2012

ohh musical :)

Assalamaualaikum my dear readers :)

have you ever watched this movies ??

high school musical !

how about this ..

GLEEEEE !!! ><

I LOVE MUSICAL ! :D
but I don't have a nice voice . so em em... 

Miss Zu asked we to make a musical drama , my group members were niena , megat , aira , dinie , and haaa . the title is about blood donation . so I have been chose to be a doctor . a lovely doctor muahaha because I need to sing to my patient . erkk -.- 

"I'm sorry for hurting youu..
for everything I just couldn't do
and I hurt myself....
by hurting you..."

Hurt by Christina Aguilera .
but my voice was not awesome like her . =.=

this is one of the group which has been performed on that day .
sorry , there is no picture for my group .
T.T


I have a super duper awesome day . thanks Miss zu !


No comments: