Tuesday 10 January 2012

fuhhh~

Assalamualaikum :)

hello my readers :) I feel so relieved when I have done with my presentation . YEAH !! I don't have to practice in front of my mirror anymore . =__=

so let see . what is the topic that I have to present ?? fyi , its for my grammar class so ITS ALL ABOUT GRAMMAR . BUT , i hate grammar . forever . #thetruth

today lets learn grammar with me ^^ . thanks for theyuniversity for help me to prepare the slide .  one of the best tumblr for those who needs help in grammar xD



first , it is about PRONOUN . you know what it is ???


there are many types of pronouns . for more info kindly please click here ^^

for the second is about PREPOSITION :)

you can refer here for more details :)

so now you have learned something from me . have fun in my blog ! ^^



No comments: