Thursday 9 February 2012

speechless.

Assalamualikum.

about 12.00 pm, my sppeaking test began . It was so freaking me out !

Me , as candidate A, Leyha as candidate B, Niena for candidate C and Aira as candidate D.

when Miss Zue set the time and she said that we can start now , i don't have any idea to explain about the topic , DRESS CODE .

"Bismillahirahmanirahim ,............."

I'm just repeat the question and my heart just said that "what I'm talking about right now ?? hgsbsvahdbsjjksbs!" =____________='

for first session , I need to talk for 2 minutes , and I just keep silent .

after that , we need to do discussion for 10 minutes , I hope I do perform well in this session. I really really hope !

fuhhhhh. its over . OVER! and Miss Zue said , you don't have your manner when you want to interrupt someone else . errr seriously, I don't what was happened at that time -______-

hello dear readers ,please use " excuse me" or "sorry" if you want to give some point if others are talking .

Miss Zue told us , " I think there is something wrong with your class"

I get it . -.-


No comments: