Thursday 19 January 2012

what ? Quiz ?!

Assalamualaikum .

We were  little bit rushing at noon to go for bel class and we have a quiz ! this quiz is same like our becoming mid term test . as usual , I  didn't prepare anything ! so just close my eyes , holding a pen and write it ! hahaha . huh -,-

After that , we have a little bit discussion about the quiz and mark it too . yeah I just got 7.5/10 . its not good enough and I know I need to read more carefully after this -_____- thats for reading comprehension while the short essay Miss Zu will mark it and give it to us at night class .

At night class , Miss Zu keep her promise to give the quizzes . For the first quiz , I've got the highest mark (!) Alhamdulilah , I didn't expected my essay can win Miss Zu's heart . hewhew :*

I don't know how to rotate this picture -.- so as you can see I got 7/10 !
okay its not something great to be proud but I can't stop smiling when Miss Zu give it to me har har :3

BUT , I know it just ONCE IN A LIFETIME -_____-

for the 2nd quiz , yeah I will do better for the mid test :*
**hopefully ~ 

After that , we had a presentation . all about grammar thingy :x
Ezuwan's group presented about adejctives and conjunction . 
you know what is adjectives means ??

new lecturer har har :p

click HERE for some examples of adjectives :)

how about conjunctions ?? can you explain my new lecturer ?? :*

thank you Mr Izaudin hewhew :p

click on THIS for more info ^^


well done guys :)


No comments: