Monday 2 January 2012

my first poem ^^

Assalamualaikum :)
hello world :)


that day Miss Zu asked we to create a poem by myself .

A POEM??? !!!

erghhh -.- but I've tried my best to do the poem . it based on the title "I think I can"

so , about 30 minutes , my poem is done . and  now I become a poet HAHA . mine is too short maybe and not interesting than the others . ==

the struggle tha you facing
the move you making
sometimes they knocked you down
leave you with an empty heart

Whatever happens to your day 
just relax and managed to make a smile
life is not a problem 
but a give to enjoy
I know you can 

well I've learned to make a poem . so how about you ??^^

**a time capsule ?? errrkk -.-
before the end of the class . Miss Zu mention about the time capsule . have you heard it ?? you know what it is ?? it is about what we want in our future \my own opinion/ and who will we bring in our time capsule . it will be open in the end of semester . I just can't wait for it !




No comments: